Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Thoughts

  • Sloppy, sloppy play, with all the penalties.
  • Low class of the Steelers to get hit with so many unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.
  • Al Michaels may be very knowledgeable about football, but he really sucks as an announcer. Really, what was that comment concerning Somalian pirates?
  • James Harrison, that was a lovely, lovely pick to end the first half. I don't think you ran the ball back 100 yards much faster than I could have.
  • The Pittsburgh defense played the 4th quarter like they wanted Arizona to win.
  • Both offenses played the last five minutes to win. That is what I want to see in my sports.
  • I was not at all disappointed with Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band at halftime.
  • Bottom line: Steelers 27, Cardinals 23.