Super Bowl Thoughts
- Sloppy, sloppy play, with all the penalties.
- Low class of the Steelers to get hit with so many unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.
- Al Michaels may be very knowledgeable about football, but he really sucks as an announcer. Really, what was that comment concerning Somalian pirates?
- James Harrison, that was a lovely, lovely pick to end the first half. I don't think you ran the ball back 100 yards much faster than I could have.
- The Pittsburgh defense played the 4th quarter like they wanted Arizona to win.
- Both offenses played the last five minutes to win. That is what I want to see in my sports.
- I was not at all disappointed with Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band at halftime.
- Bottom line: Steelers 27, Cardinals 23.