Sunday, August 5, 2007

The first day alone

Yesterday was the first day in a month that Lisa and I were home alone. She swore that once during the day she saw David crossing the hall from his bedroom to the bathroom. We just got that used to their presence.

There's a difference about their summer visit this year, compared to the three previous years. This time, having them here immediately fell into the normal rhythm of our lives, not an alteration to it. I think that's a change in me, not in everyone else. And, I think I like it.




We saw The Bourne Ultimatum yesterday. It's a very good action flick, with a lot of ideas. Matt Damon pulls off Ludlum's character perfectly. He'd make a great Jack Reacher, if any of Lee Child's series is ever filmed. Well, except he's too short.

----------------
Now playing: Lee Roy Parnell - All That Matters Anymore
via FoxyTunes