Monday, December 1, 2008

Planned Reading For 2009

I've read about half of the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind, and now I'm feeling inspired by the new Legend of the Seeker syndicated series to finish it. Of course, I'm going to have to re-read the first five books...

I'd also like to catch up on some classic SF, particularly those novels that won both the Hugo and Nebula awards.

And, it's probably time to re-read Lee Child's Jack Reacher novels.

As always, Lisa and I will snap up anything new from Dean Koontz.

What's on your list?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pauline ABDK said...

Gee your organised. I'm getting the Koontz for Xmas and a couple of other books (mainly romance) that I don't think you would be into. There is a new Marian Keyes and also Monica McInerney. I will of course read any new Koontz's. I just go with the flow and see what comes out. So many books, so little time or money. I don't like to borrow books as I reread them later if they are good, if not I give them away. Someone in ABDK got me onto Jeffrey Deaver and Robert McGammon so I want to read more of theirs.

December 2, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home