What We Really Enjoyed in Gatlinburg
Well, we're a couple of hours away from heading home. Our anniversary trip is nearly complete, and here are our favorite things from the week:
- Room 119 at Zoder's Inn, with the creek and the ducks.
- Supper at Blue Moose Burgers & Wings.
- Lunch at The Old Mill Pottery House Café & Grille - the Fried Green Tomato BLT and the Vegetarian Panini.
- The show at the Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre - Pretty went up on stage!
- Old standbys - Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, the Pepper Palace, and breakfast at the Applewood Farmhouse.